I was looking through my pictures this morning, and I was amazed at how much life we've lived.
With kids it all changes so fast. At least I can look back and appreciate it all over again.
This is just 11 seconds worth of Beckam.
![]() |
| Learning to stand June 2012 |
![]() |
| Gorilla baby at Liberty park June 2012 |
![]() |
| Crawling at Heritage park August 2012 |
![]() |
| Rock climbing in Ferguson's October 2012 |
![]() |
| borrowing a Harley Dude's scarf at Backstreet club October 2012 |
![]() |
| Hulk Baby October 2012 |
![]() |
| early morning sunshine August 2012 |
![]() |
| Riding the turtle at Liberty park October 2012 |
![]() |
| Car ride taken by Sophie October 2012 |
![]() |
| Those odd toddler seats in the bathroom at Smith's September 2012 |
![]() |
| Leslie's wedding October 2012 |











No comments:
Post a Comment